7th Grade Reflection

At the very end of summer going into school, I expected 7th grade to be a breeze, just like 6th. I was wrong. At the very beginning of the year I had a lot more homework than last, I had to stay up later, and the teachers gave you harder work during class. On the second test of the year, I got a 64!

By October, I had gotten used to many things, including going to sleep at 11:00 p.m., doing homework during wildcat time, and even running to get a place in the lunch line (this was actually fun for me).

I have learned many things in 7th grade this year, including
Algebra
How to write my own reading notes
300 Latin words
How to write expository writing

At the end of 7th grade, I have changed my personality on how to spend my time. I now do my homework due the next day first, from the early periods to the later periods. I then do part of the homework due later in the week, including any projects. After that, I try and study for 15 minutes for tests that are later in the week, and 10 minutes for quizzes that are later in the week.

If I could go back to the beginning of 7th grade and give myself advice, I would tell myself to not expect he same thing as 6th grade. It will be a lot harder and I can’t be as laid back.

Overall 7th grade has been really fun. I have gotten to know more people, I have improved my study habits, and I have become a better student.