Challenge Week 3: Favorite Quote

“Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get.” This is one of the best quotes in the world.

This quote was said by Forest Gump’s mom in the movie Forest Gump. Forest is a boy with a physical and mental disorder but his mom is a very loving, caring woman that always comforts him. She always tells him this when something bad happens to him. Forest had just been told he couldn’t be in a certain school and his mom told him this quote, “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get.” This guided Forest and helped him through his life even though his disabilities.

To me, this quote means that you should not get too sad about just one thing because you never know what you are going to get in your life.Sometimes I think about this whenever something isn’t working out for me. I say this because it is true, sometimes you never know what will happen.

What’s your favorite quote? Does it have something to do with mine?

2 thoughts on “Challenge Week 3: Favorite Quote

1. “Be who you are…because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
    Dr. Seuss
    This is one of my most favorite quotes. It tells you that you should always be yourself. The people who don’t like who you are do not matter to you, while the people who do matter, like your parents and you closest friends, don’t mind you being yourself. Therefore, you should always be yourself and express yourself in your own unique way.

2. “GET TO ZE CHOPPA” will always be a favorite quote of mine along with “if it bleeds we can kill it” both quotes just seemed awesome as a kid.