Comparison

20140513-190851.jpg

The picture above is the difference between my very first blog post, and my last post. At the beginning, I would use one sentence to put a point, and now I can take that one sentence and write a whole paragraph about it.

For an example, I will use one of the sentences from my first post, and put it into a paragraph:

“There are 11 positions in soccer. Left center back, right center back, left back, right back, left and right holding mid, left and right mid, attacking mid, and forward.”

Now I would write:

There are many positions you can play in soccer. You can play as a goalie, where you don’t do much but are still a key player to the game. The goalie blocks the shots taken. Another position you could play is defence. These people are normally not very good with skill work on the ball, but can keep people from getting to the goal. You could also be a midfield. They are usually the people that have the most energy and can run around for the whole game with a small amount of break. They normally run back and forth on the field to defend and attack. The last position, my favorite, is forward. They are most likely fast so they can get past the defenders and stay in front of them. They get the ball and try to score. Those are the main positions on the field of soccer.

As you can see, I took two sentences from my first post, and turned it into a whole paragraph, I hope this is a good enough example of how much my skill in writing has improved.